About educational Flowcode V8

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 8.

Moderator: Benj

gonzogonzo

About educational Flowcode V8

Post by gonzogonzo »

Hello,

I have a professional license of Flowcode 8 for my private work and in addition, also working as a teacher in a technical high school, my institution has purchased 10 educational licenses at my indication. Since the license management was somehow entrusted to me after installing the above licenses in the school I discovered in the forum that it would be possible to distribute Flowcode to students with a "derived" license from the school one.
Is it possible to know exactly the modalities and limits to be able to do it if I have correctly understood?

Thank you.

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: About educational Flowcode V8

Post by Benj »

Hello,

I believe if you email us a list of students (usernames and emails) that you wish to enrol then we basically activate them for you and this will then remain active for 1 year. You can then enrol another set of students. I believe you can enrol up to twice the number covered by your license type so in your case 20.

I may be wrong on this and it's probably best to email our sales team and find out the exact specifics.
https://www.matrixtsl.com/contact/technical/

gonzogonzo

Re: About educational Flowcode V8

Post by gonzogonzo »

Thank Benj,
next week, after ask data students, i contact seller to investigate.