Multiline Tabs in FlowCode?

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 4.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 4 or higher. To sign up for this forum topic please use the "Online Resources" link in the Flowcode Help Menu.

Moderator: Benj

Niro

Multiline Tabs in FlowCode?

Post by Niro »

Dear all,

is there a way to make FlowCode use multi lines for the tabs and not only one. Actually in my project there are much more tabs than space, so it is very annoying to everytime scroll through the line to find the right macro. The navigation is hard enough because they are not sortable.
Maybe any registry tweak or a little patch?

Many Thanks!
Niro

Steve
Matrix Staff

Re: Multiline Tabs in FlowCode?

Post by Steve »

You can navigate directly to the macro using the "macro..open" window. You can also rearrange the order of the tabs by dragging the tabs. And you can gain quick access to each macro using the "window.." menu.

Apart from these 3 suggestions, you'll have to wait until Flowcode V5 for some more improvements.

saschech@gmx.de

Post by saschech@gmx.de »

Hello Steve

Bevore : i like to build projects with flowcode!

but

work with variables or tabs is very complicatedly and timeconsuming .......
(mark more files and delete complete........)
using the "macro..open" window >>> i must have many mouse-clicks >>>> it start each time i want open a macro with a small window;
a long time to search.....

For me the best: go over the Main-Tab (if i start Flowcode i put it on the left side)

Regards Wolfgang

Steve
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve »

Hi Wolfgang,

Yes - we know that complicated programs become a bit difficult to navigate. We have plans to improve this in V5.