"access violation" error in print preview

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 4.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 4 or higher. To sign up for this forum topic please use the "Online Resources" link in the Flowcode Help Menu.

Moderator: Benj

rondesgr

"access violation" error in print preview

Post by rondesgr »

Hello,

I had one of my Flowcode V4 programs opened and had launched the "print preview" window for the "main" tab of my code. When I click on any of the other macro tabs to preview them, I get an error (picture attached):
"access violation at 0x0047DCF1 (tried to read from 0x000002F1), program terminated."

I've tried rebooting my system and reading other Flowcode V4 programs but I get the same error.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Attachments
flowcode4 print error.png
(53.23 KiB) Downloaded 638 times

Steve
Matrix Staff

Re: "access violation" error in print preview

Post by Steve »

The print preview function should only work with the currently selected macro. In fact, the tabs should be hidden in print preview mode.

Thanks for reporting this bug.

rondesgr

Post by rondesgr »

Bug? Awwwww....

I was thinking that Flowcode4 had an excellent feature of allowing you to print from each tab or at least preview each tab without getting out of preview mode. Perhaps this could be added as a feature in the next version?

In any case, thank you for your time.

medelec35
Matrix Staff

Post by medelec35 »

Hiya rondesgr
A couple of things which may or may not be useful.

I noticed you have not got the full width of text on display, it is truncated with ....
Take a look here:
http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/mmforum ... 81&p=22020

Re the print preview. Just a long shot, does removing the options of tabs (in global options) stop the crash?
Only a guess so may not work.
Martin