problem in compiling the program

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 4.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 4 or higher. To sign up for this forum topic please use the "Online Resources" link in the Flowcode Help Menu.

Moderator: Benj

arush

Post by arush »

hello BEN,
i have gone through the teacher notes of zigbee, then i starting again with the flowcode version-4 on my laptop, this time nothing happened while starting the software and i tried using examples, i started with the second example as you said, then i simulation completed, i tried compiling that machine level program onto the chip, i have even checked all the conections, but its giving error while compilation process. the error is regarding the ''key validation'' of my flowcode software. i am copying that full error message. please tell me, how can i get rid of this problem.
kind regards-a.

ASM FILE MESSAGE
;/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
;// Code Generator: BoostC Compiler - http://www.sourceboost.com
;// Version : 6.95
;// License Type : Lite License (Unregistered)
;// Limitations : PIC12,PIC16 max code size:2048 words, max RAM banks:2, Non commercial use only
;/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

License limitations exceeded!

C FILE MESSAGE

File name: C:\Documents and Settings\UserXP\Desktop\PROJECT\Flowcode_V4_Examples\Examples\Components\Zigbee\Exercise 2\Node 1.c

Generated by: Flowcode v4.3.7.63

Date: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 22:17:20

Licence: 50 User

Registered to: Southampton Solent University

NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE

http://www.matrixmultimedia.com

Launching the compiler...

C:\Program Files\Matrix Multimedia\Flowcode V4\BoostC\boostc.pic16.flowcode.exe -v -t PIC16F877A "Node 1.c"

BoostC Optimizing C Compiler Version 6.95 (for PIC16 architecture)

http://www.sourceboost.com

Copyright(C) 2004-2009 Pavel Baranov

Copyright(C) 2004-2009 David Hobday

Single user Lite License (Unregistered) for 0 node(s)

Limitations: PIC12,PIC16 max code size:2048 words, max RAM banks:2, Non commercial use only

Node 1.c

Starting preprocessor: C:\PROGRA~1\MATRIX~1\FLOWCO~1\BoostC\pp.exe "C:\Documents and Settings\UserXP\Desktop\PROJECT\Flowcode_V4_Examples\Examples\Components\Zigbee\Exercise 2\Node 1.c" -i C:\PROGRA~1\MATRIX~1\FLOWCO~1\BoostC\include -d _PIC16F877A -la -c2 -o "C:\Documents and Settings\UserXP\Desktop\PROJECT\Flowcode_V4_Examples\Examples\Components\Zigbee\Exercise 2\Node 1.pp" -v -d _BOOSTC -d _PIC16

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

Node 1.c success

success

Return code = 0

Launching the linker/assembler...

C:\Program Files\Matrix Multimedia\Flowcode V4\BoostC\boostlink.pic.exe -ld "C:\Program Files\Matrix Multimedia\Flowcode V4\BoostC\lib" libc.pic16.lib flowcode.pic16.lib rand.pic16.lib float.pic16.lib "Node 1.obj" -t PIC16F877A -d "C:\Documents and Settings\UserXP\Desktop\PROJECT\Flowcode_V4_Examples\Examples\Components\Zigbee\Exercise 2" -p "Node 1"

BoostLink Optimizing Linker Version 6.95

http://www.sourceboost.com

Copyright(C) 2004-2009 Pavel Baranov

Copyright(C) 2004-2009 David Hobday

Caution: argument of 'delay_us' calls must have a value of 1 or more

Caution: Delay inaccurrate: 'delay_us', Delay overhead:0ms, Unit delay:0.00101725ms, Delay resolution:1 units

Caution: Delay inaccurrate: 'delay_ms', Delay overhead:0ms, Unit delay:1.00016ms, Delay resolution:1 units

Warning unreferenced functions removed:

FCI_FLOAT_TO_STRING in: C:\Program Files\Matrix Multimedia\Flowcode V4\FCD\internals.h

FCI_NUMBER_TO_HEX in: C:\Program Files\Matrix Multimedia\Flowcode V4\FCD\internals.h

FCI_STRING_TO_INT in: C:\Program Files\Matrix Multimedia\Flowcode V4\FCD\internals.h

FCI_STRING_TO_FLOAT in: C:\Program Files\Matrix Multimedia\Flowcode V4\FCD\internals.h

isinf in: C:\Program Files\Matrix Multimedia\Flowcode V4\FCD\internals.h

FCD_gLCD0_PrintNumber in: C:\Documents and Settings\UserXP\Desktop\PROJECT\Flowcode_V4_Examples\Examples\Components\Zigbee\Exercise 2\Node 1.c

FCD_gLCD0_DrawLine in: C:\Documents and Settings\UserXP\Desktop\PROJECT\Flowcode_V4_Examples\Examples\Components\Zigbee\Exercise 2\Node 1.c

FCD_gLCD0_DrawBox in: C:\Documents and Settings\UserXP\Desktop\PROJECT\Flowcode_V4_Examples\Examples\Components\Zigbee\Exercise 2\Node 1.c

FCD_gLCD0_SetForeColor in: C:\Documents and Settings\UserXP\Desktop\PROJECT\Flowcode_V4_Examples\Examples\Components\Zigbee\Exercise 2\Node 1.c

FCD_gLCD0_SetBackColor in: C:\Documents and Settings\UserXP\Desktop\PROJECT\Flowcode_V4_Examples\Examples\Components\Zigbee\Exercise 2\Node 1.c

FCD_gLCD0_SPI_Init in: C:\Documents and Settings\UserXP\Desktop\PROJECT\Flowcode_V4_Examples\Examples\Components\Zigbee\Exercise 2\Node 1.c

FCD_gLCD0_SPI_Send_Char in: C:\Documents and Settings\UserXP\Desktop\PROJECT\Flowcode_V4_Examples\Examples\Components\Zigbee\Exercise 2\Node 1.c

FCD_gLCD0_Set_Data_Direction in: C:\Documents and Settings\UserXP\Desktop\PROJECT\Flowcode_V4_Examples\Examples\Components\Zigbee\Exercise 2\Node 1.c

FCD_gLCD0_StrobeE in: C:\Documents and Settings\UserXP\Desktop\PROJECT\Flowcode_V4_Examples\Examples\Components\Zigbee\Exercise 2\Node 1.c

FCD_gLCD0_Update_Slave in: C:\Documents and Settings\UserXP\Desktop\PROJECT\Flowcode_V4_Examples\Examples\Components\Zigbee\Exercise 2\Node 1.c

FCD_gLCD0_CommandWithData in: C:\Documents and Settings\UserXP\Desktop\PROJECT\Flowcode_V4_Examples\Examples\Components\Zigbee\Exercise 2\Node 1.c

FCD_gLCD0_CommandWith2Data in: C:\Documents and Settings\UserXP\Desktop\PROJECT\Flowcode_V4_Examples\Examples\Components\Zigbee\Exercise 2\Node 1.c

FCD_Zigbee0_ToHexString in: C:\Documents and Settings\UserXP\Desktop\PROJECT\Flowcode_V4_Examples\Examples\Components\Zigbee\Exercise 2\Node 1.c

FCD_Zigbee0_Scan_Network in: C:\Documents and Settings\UserXP\Desktop\PROJECT\Flowcode_V4_Examples\Examples\Components\Zigbee\Exercise 2\Node 1.c

FCD_Zigbee0_Connect_To_Address in: C:\Documents and Settings\UserXP\Desktop\PROJECT\Flowcode_V4_Examples\Examples\Components\Zigbee\Exercise 2\Node 1.c

FCD_Zigbee0_Connect_From_Library in: C:\Documents and Settings\UserXP\Desktop\PROJECT\Flowcode_V4_Examples\Examples\Components\Zigbee\Exercise 2\Node 1.c

FCD_Zigbee0_Connect_To_Coordinator in: C:\Documents and Settings\UserXP\Desktop\PROJECT\Flowcode_V4_Examples\Examples\Components\Zigbee\Exercise 2\Node 1.c

FCD_Zigbee0_Connect_To_All in: C:\Documents and Settings\UserXP\Desktop\PROJECT\Flowcode_V4_Examples\Examples\Components\Zigbee\Exercise 2\Node 1.c

FCD_Zigbee0_Connect_To_Name in: C:\Documents and Settings\UserXP\Desktop\PROJECT\Flowcode_V4_Examples\Examples\Components\Zigbee\Exercise 2\Node 1.c

FCD_Zigbee0_Node_Configure_Sleep in: C:\Documents and Settings\UserXP\Desktop\PROJECT\Flowcode_V4_Examples\Examples\Components\Zigbee\Exercise 2\Node 1.c

FCD_Zigbee0_Node_Wake in: C:\Documents and Settings\UserXP\Desktop\PROJECT\Flowcode_V4_Examples\Examples\Components\Zigbee\Exercise 2\Node 1.c

FCD_Zigbee0_Read_AT_Response in: C:\Documents and Settings\UserXP\Desktop\PROJECT\Flowcode_V4_Examples\Examples\Components\Zigbee\Exercise 2\Node 1.c

FCD_Zigbee0_Read_Address_From_Buffer in: C:\Documents and Settings\UserXP\Desktop\PROJECT\Flowcode_V4_Examples\Examples\Components\Zigbee\Exercise 2\Node 1.c

FCD_Zigbee0_Read_Name_From_Buffer in: C:\Documents and Settings\UserXP\Desktop\PROJECT\Flowcode_V4_Examples\Examples\Components\Zigbee\Exercise 2\Node 1.c

FCD_Zigbee0_Scan_

Buffer in: C:\Documents and Settings\UserXP\Desktop\PROJECT\Flowcode_V4_Examples\Examples\Components\Zigbee\Exercise 2\Node 1.c

License restricted by the following files:

Node 1.obj
Recompile the code with a less restrictive compiler license!

License exceeded by RAM: 5 bytes

License exceeded by ROM: 1423 words

You have reached the limit of the Lite License (Unregistered)

PIC12,PIC16 max code size:2048 words, max RAM banks:2, Non commercial use only

You can upgrade your license. Please visit: http://www.sourceboost.com

failure

Return code = -2

Flowcode was unable to assemble the ASM file due to the following errors:

FINISHED

medelec35
Matrix Staff

Re: problem in compiling the program

Post by medelec35 »

Hello arush.
Could it be you still need to enter all your correct registration details?
Since size of program you are compiling would exceed the size limit of a trial version of Flowcode.
To Check if registered or not . Click 'Help', 'About Flowcode'.
If it states unregistered, then click 'Help', 'Register...'
The way I register is found here:
http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/mmforum ... 38&p=15927
Best to Run Flowcode in Administrator mode before entering keys if unregistered.
Martin

arush

Post by arush »

thanks...but i dnt no it'll work or no because i've given all possible tries...

medelec35
Matrix Staff

Post by medelec35 »

Something else to try.
Take a look here:
http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/support ... f=22&t=557
Martin

arush

Post by arush »

hi sir,
as per you said, i have tried to look for help and hen about flowcode, then the message thats comes on the screen is as below,

Flowcode
50 User Educational Version
Registered to:Southampton Solent University

that means its registered version, so i don,why i can't able yo compile the program on pic, its giving the error.
kind regards-arush