ENC28J60 mac address

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 6.

Moderator: Benj

cruzxia

ENC28J60 mac address

Post by cruzxia »

I have a strange issue ENC28J60 ClientSendPacket
The mac destination address that I have to enter starts with zero.

When I enter a zero in the mac destination address the data is not sent. If I change the zero to any other number it works fine, but the destination mac address is now wrong.

Please advise on how to resolve this bug

Cruzxia

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: ENC28J60 mac address

Post by Benj »

Hello,

I have modified the function slightly and hopefully now removed the issue. Let me know how you get on.
TCPIP_ENC28J60.fcpx
(13.02 KiB) Downloaded 309 times

cruzxia

Post by cruzxia »

Thanks for the update, I will test it and get back to you tomorrow.

Cruzxia

cruzxia

Post by cruzxia »

I have been trying to resolve this for a few days.
The revised component will still not accept a zero (byet0) at the start of the MAC address.

In the data sheet you have to first send the Control byte followed by the data packet.
The data packet starts with the MAC address, so perhaps if byte0 is zero it some how alters the MAC address.

I am trying to initialise a 3 way TCP handshake with the mail server, so that I can then send an email.
I can successfully send the email via telnet, and the commands are simple to replicate using Flowcode.
In your example and notes on http://www.matrixtsl.com/mmforums/downl ... p?id=10426 you first have to establish the TCP connection with the server, and that is where I am stuck.

lastly - Is it possible to get a full copy of EB921-82-07.pdf ? I found it on the forum, but it is only the first 10 pages.

Cruzxia