Matrix Blog (Internet of Things)

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 6.

Moderator: Benj

acestu

Matrix Blog (Internet of Things)

Post by acestu »

Hi,

There are a couple of interesting projects on the Matrix Blog about The Internet of Things, sending sensor data over the internet, and a switched relay over internet using the ESP8266, I have tried to follow the relay example however the picture of the chart is so small that you can't read it and if you try to enlarge it then it just pixelates and goes blurred. Can anyone at Matrix tell me if there are files available somewhere that accompany the blog articles please ?.

Thanks
Acestu
Laptop Mac Book Pro i7 retina El Capitan //// Tower/Intel i7-Windows 7 64 Bit, Toshiba i5 Laptop Windows 10
Computers are like air conditioners. They work fine until you start opening windows.

LeighM
Matrix Staff

Re: Matrix Blog (Internet of Things)

Post by LeighM »

Hi
If you click on the images in the blog you should get the full size (readable) version of the image.
I've attached a version of the demo.
Regards,
Attachments
ESP8266_IoT_Relay_Demo.fcfx
(15.53 KiB) Downloaded 225 times

acestu

Post by acestu »

Hi LeighM, your a star, that's just the job.

Thanks again
Acestu
Laptop Mac Book Pro i7 retina El Capitan //// Tower/Intel i7-Windows 7 64 Bit, Toshiba i5 Laptop Windows 10
Computers are like air conditioners. They work fine until you start opening windows.

hawk44

Post by hawk44 »

I just got my 266 ic's as well, when I get one of them up an running I'll have to touch base with you, look forward to that.

Hawk44