SPI help

For questions and comments on programming in general. And for any items that don't fit into the forums below.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

Flouch

Re: SPI help

Post by Flouch »

Thanks again for you're help, i'm stuck at this point because i don't know if it's my board who have a problem (the board to isolate the 3V to the 5V) or the flowcode program..

Flouch

Post by Flouch »

Ok i have found the solution, in fact is in the programme. In spi we got 1 bit for the R/W 1 for the burst and 6 for the data
http://www.ti.com/lit/an/swra112b/swra112b.pdf
here the informations if this can help someone else

Enamul

Post by Enamul »

The SPI interface on the MCU must be configured to operate in master mode. The Clock phase should be configured so that data is centered on the first positive going edge of the SCLK period and the polarity should be chosen so that the SCLK line is low in idle state.
I have told you about these information to check from datasheet. Now I am clear I will post corrected code.
Enamul
University of Nottingham
enamul4mm@gmail.com

Flouch

Post by Flouch »

Enamul wrote:
The SPI interface on the MCU must be configured to operate in master mode. The Clock phase should be configured so that data is centered on the first positive going edge of the SCLK period and the polarity should be chosen so that the SCLK line is low in idle state.
I have told you about these information to check from datasheet. Now I am clear I will post corrected code.
and it's what i have do so thank again