starting with the flow code-4

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 4.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 4 or higher. To sign up for this forum topic please use the "Online Resources" link in the Flowcode Help Menu.

Moderator: Benj

arush

Post by arush »

i want to know something about this zigbee starters pack, as i have disconnected all the eblocks from all the ports of the pic micro-controller 16f877a, now i just want those two pic modules, like, i want to retain the same.

kind regards-a.tags
Last edited by arush on Sat May 15, 2010 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: starting with the flow code-4

Post by Benj »

Hello Arush,

The Zigbee component is explained in detain in this manual.
http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/Learnin ... ersion.pdf

There is also a Zigbee help file as part of Flowcode.

There are also Zigbee examples available for download as part of the main Flowcode examples pack.
http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/Downloa ... .php?id=63

Sending and receiving data via Zigbee is very very easy one you have established the network. See the Manual and examples listed above for help doing this.

Once you have the network set up your programs would look like this, One node would simply sample an ADC channel using an ADC component and pass the byte value over to the Zigbee. The other node would then recieve the data and output via PWM or via the SPI DAC.

arush

Post by arush »

hi
(1)is here any specific program for this transmission process.

(2) if there is any how can i load it to the pic micro-programmer through the flowcode version-4 software

(3)you told me i can use tlv 5616 dac on the spi board, but the reality is that the spi board already contains an inbuilt dac .

now my question to you is, there is an empty slot for eprom in that spi board, is itreally required to complete the circuit that i am building.

(4) is there any need to use filter before interfacing the pic board with the microphone, mp3 or stereo, if its not needed that can i join the two ends of the microphone to that port-e of the pic board(coordinator side).

but please before all tell me one thing, i have seen the examples of zigbee that you sent me , but how can i load it to the pic to make it work.
kind regards-a

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »

Hello Arush,

Please do not keep starting new topics and double posting. I have removed your other identicle posts and double posting will not get you a faster reply.

(1)is here any specific program for this transmission process.
Yes all of the examples send and receive data. Example 2 should be good for you as it has two nodes. Node 1 is the coordinator node.

(2) if there is any how can i load it to the pic micro-programmer through the flowcode version-4 software
Simply connect up the programmer and click the compile to chip button. I really recommend going through the Flowcourse software as this will teach you how to do all the basics such as this. However I beleive you will ignore this recomendation as you seem to have done previously. I cannot recommend this enough to get you started using Flowcode!!!!!

(3)you told me i can use tlv 5616 dac on the spi board, but the reality is that the spi board already contains an inbuilt dac .

now my question to you is, there is an empty slot for eprom in that spi board, is itreally required to complete the circuit that i am building.
No the onboard built-in DAC is fine for your purposes. Also you can use PWM if you like which is a single pin and ground. Sounds easier doesn't it. Well it is :) Did you look at my audio streaming article using PWM??????

(4) is there any need to use filter before interfacing the pic board with the microphone, mp3 or stereo, if its not needed that can i join the two ends of the microphone to that port-e of the pic board(coordinator side).
You could use a simple ceramic cap across the microphone for filtering if need be. You can probably get away without it but there may be a bit of noise on the receiver end. If the noise is bad then you can add a better filter circuit.

arush

Post by arush »

f
Last edited by arush on Sat May 15, 2010 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

arush

just that

Post by arush »

o