Exsample in Wiki/help

Moderator: Benj

jgu1

Exsample in Wiki/help

Post by jgu1 »

Hi!

A big wish, maybe to big :lol: It would be nice with more examples for all the component in the FC8 in the wiki/help menu.

Br jorgen

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: Exsample in Wiki/help

Post by Benj »

Hi Jorgen,

That's a good suggestion and I must admit I haven't put any new examples in there for a while now. I'll try and get back onto it.

Is there any specific components you or others would like to see examples for and I'll prioritise these?

jgu1

Post by jgu1 »

Hi Ben!

First, it´s a bit of time I have look for examples in help meny. I see now now it´s not many is missing any more, so maybe I was a little too quick, sorry :roll:

But what I like to have is an example with SPI master and slave if possible. :wink:

And the SRF (wireless thing) is this a component for these : https://www.ebay.com/itm/433Mhz-RF-Tran ... SwIy1e9vK5

And finally the MPU6050 component with an example like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCyRXMvVSCw See in the end of the movie.
I see in your example the component work last time I ask you, It is probaly me who not know how to handle the component :lol:

Lot of wishes, Ben only when you have time, I know you are a busy guy :wink:

Thank´s in advance

Jorgen

chad

Post by chad »

I wasted a better part of the day with the thermistor component. Looks like a problem in the component.
Sure would have been nice to have an example flow program.

Every component should have an example imho.
Chad