STM32F103c8t6

Moderator: Benj

pollob

STM32F103c8t6

Post by pollob »

Doesn't find STM32F103c8t6 mcu ic in list of Flowcode 8.Is there any way to program STM32F103c8t6 blue pil board?

LeighM
Matrix Staff

Re: STM32F103c8t6

Post by LeighM »

Hi,
Sorry, no we don't yet support the F1 family.
There is a lot of work to add to support for this so this is not currently in our plans.
But thanks for posting your interest in this device, customer feedback helps us to determine popular requests.

jon

Post by jon »

I think STM32 F1 family become very polular.

celebriums

Post by celebriums »

Hello Dear Flowcode Members and Family,

I'd like to share a thought with you. Recently, I've encountered a situation related to the STM32F1 series that I wanted to discuss with you. Despite being one of the most widely used processor series in the market, it's disappointing that this series is not supported. This circumstance led me to revert back to using the C language, and I ended up spending a considerable amount of time in the process.

I used to enjoy programming with Flowcode, and it was a highly efficient method for me. However, due to the lack of support for the STM32F1 series, I had to return to programming in C. While programming in C is certainly valuable, letting go of my previous method left me somewhat disheartened.

Another concern is the lack of support for popular and budget-friendly processors like NXP, Nuvoton, and Elan Series. These processors are widely used, but the absence of support for these brands causes many users to face similar challenges.

Addressing these issues or making an effort to provide support for a broader range of processors would be beneficial for users like me and many others who utilize these processors.

I hope a solution can be found in this regard, and support can be extended to cater to a more diverse user base.

Thank you.
Sincerely Regards
Sadık SUME

www.kaandesign.com.tr

chipfryer27
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by chipfryer27 »

Hi

I'm sure you realise that Flowcode v8 is now considered "old" and that v10 is now the current version. Therefore I personally think it unlikely that a request to include a new family in v8 will happen soon.

In saying that, the family is not included in v10 either, but if you are using v10 I'd guess your request would stand a better chance.

V10 now has all components free and certain chips too, and I believe discounts are available for those upgrading.

Regards