LCD GUI

Moderator: Benj

Alkaline

LCD GUI

Post by Alkaline »

Hi to all

Using a graphic display for our applications, it may be required to create an interactive graphical user interface(GUI)
Using only the flowocode tools, I managed to get a good result by playing around with bitmap images and some graphic elements like spheres and or rectangles.
Obviously the use of bitmaps has pros and cons.
If we want to use a maximum color depth, the size of the image in bytes becomes large and this leads to an increase in costs (chips with more memory) and an optimization of the writing operation (the MCU will take longer to draw the image on the display)

Browsing the internet I found some libraries / tools able to create GUI in a few deicne of KB (obviously it depends on the complexity and on the presence of images or not). For example LittlevGL or µGU but there are many others

My request / question is as follows; Is it possible to integrate something similar as a component to make a GUI?

Kind Regards

chad

Re: LCD GUI

Post by chad »

The https://littlevgl.com/ Is really cool. It would be a night mare to build it into a component.

I wish I was smart enough to get it running with my display somehow inside of flow code. Looks great!

Chad