Bought licence for Arduino boards (not AVR chips) but none of any Arduino boards are present in FC8

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 8.

Moderator: Benj

viktor_au

Bought licence for Arduino boards (not AVR chips) but none of any Arduino boards are present in FC8

Post by viktor_au »

Before I bought FC8 I asked Managing Director (Sales & Marketing) Liam Walton (Tue, 29 May 2018 ) why Arduino is separated from AVR and do I need to buy both: AVR and Arduino.
The answer was: It sounds like you do not need to order AVR, but to be clear about what chips you are using, have a look at the attached datasheet
After the FC8 installation I checked the target devices and found out that Arduino Uno board and LilyPad is free to use. However I could not find the product I payed for: Arduino (boards). I can not use Atmega2560 board or any other Arduino boards (when tried to compile Atmega2560 I was told by FC8 that I need AVR licence to do that).
I checked: https://www.matrixtsl.com/flowcode/ and found out that (yes) - Arduino should be a separate package with a separate licence.
When I tried: Menu->Build->Choose a target: I found next devices:
No chip, AVR, RPI, Free, ARD, PIC16, ARM, PIC32....
Where is Arduino?