FC7 bug help !

A forums to allow resolved bugs and problems with Flowcode v7 to be stored and marked as resolved.

Moderator: Benj

xelites

FC7 bug help !

Post by xelites »

First lightweight bug: when I put the language in Italian, language changes only if I press reload icon ....if you close and reopen the program language does not remain how do you solve this problem? thx

Second big problem ... when you increase the maximum speed of the simulation the program crashes! I tried on two different compiuter same problem in the attached example program I use

i waiting solution thx

good working
Attachments
Motus.fcfx
flowchart simulation max speed not running
(10.48 KiB) Downloaded 292 times

Steve
Matrix Staff

Re: FC7 bug help !

Post by Steve »

Language support will come in a later release - hopefully in the next month or two.

As for your problem, I will look into it in the morning and see if I can replicate your crash.

Thanks,
Steve.

PaulNe

Post by PaulNe »

Hi xelites,

I have downloaded your attached file, and it does not crash on my computer when I increase simulation speed to maximum. It works fine, and I have tried multiple times. I will wait until Steve gets chance to try it also, see if it crashes on his machine.

Thanks

EDIT: xelites, just a thought. When you say crash, does Flowcode crash, or become unresponsive? Can you still start/ stop simulation? In maximum simulation speed the red box around icons no longer updates as the simulation is just running full speed. However, the simulation is still running, just visually it is not updated.

Steve
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve »

The file works ok on my installation of Flowcode. When running in full speed, can you pause and restart the simulation using the "pause" and "play" buttons on the toolbar? If so, then I think the simulation is working ok.

xelites

Post by xelites »

No the program stops and closes by itself I have to reboot, and if I lose unsaved work. Today I moved the components on the 3d panel began operating all :-).

A question ... where you put the consol to send commands on the RS232 serial?
  I can only read it if I want to send commands and see the answer I can not find the old consol that was inside the component!

thank you

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »

Hello,
A question ... where you put the consol to send commands on the RS232 serial?
If you want to type in incoming data for the comms components similar to how things worked in v5 and before then you can use the human interface injector.

Examples of this are available from here.
http://www.matrixtsl.com/wikiv7/index.p ... ccfa4c5efc

The upside to the is that you can use the injector with any comms based component. You can also replace having to type in responses with for example responses from a file using the file injector.

xelites

Post by xelites »

Thanks Benj for the replies, I used the version 6 iniector ... the problem is that I find the icons .... the program makes them disappear and then if you step on it with the mouse reappear! if you give me an e-mail to send large files I send you the video of the problem! Use Windows 10 with 3 active monitors ... but the problem also presents the laptop ....
Thanks have good Work