C for PICmicro V2.0

For C and ASSEMBLY users to post questions and code snippets for programming in C and ASSEMBLY. And for any other C or ASM course related questions.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

econnections

C for PICmicro V2.0

Post by econnections »

I have the above product which contains C2C-plus C-compiler version 4.00.7e. The accompaning documentation says you should 'Select source code highlighting. This makes it easier to identify the various types of information my program contains. You can turn this on by selected the colors item from the Options menu. If you clear the "No Syntax Coloring" tick box.' I have checked the version supplied on the CD and this option is missing. I have tried clicking the link under Help/About it doesn't work. Please can you supply a copy of the version mentioned in the course notes so I can instantly identify which are keywords etc. Having all text in black makes finding coding errors difficult to locate.

Many Thanks

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: C for PICmicro V2.0

Post by Benj »

Hello

C for PICs V2 is now quite an old product (we are currently on V4) and we do not use that compiler any more. There are text editor products such as Textpad or Context that can be downloaded and used for free and will perform the code syntax highlighting you require.