Embedding an assembly project into Flowcode

For C and ASSEMBLY users to post questions and code snippets for programming in C and ASSEMBLY. And for any other C or ASM course related questions.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

Zane
Flowcode v5 User

Embedding an assembly project into Flowcode

Post by Zane »

Hi,

In the distant past before i used Flowcode i use to write in assembly. I have attached an .asm file (it can be opened in a text editor) of a project i did for our kids playhouse. I have given the playhouse away and wanted to make it all work again. The problem i have is i need to alter the assembly for a different type of keypad and all my P16PRO programming gear is all gone now. How can go about embedding this code into Flowcode. I had a look at one of the examples using a C block and inserting code inside that by doing the following

asm
{
assembly code placed in here
}

I have attached a copy of the assembly file for any one who is interested in looking at the file that was written using Microchip MPLAB.

When it is compiled it generates a lot of errors. Not having any real experience with C i am not sure what i would have to change with the syntax in there to get it to be accepted by the compiler. I have removed the "list P=16F877A and #include <P16f877A.inc> as well as the "end" instruction at the end of the code.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks
Attachments
house.asm
Assembly file
(42.45 KiB) Downloaded 671 times

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: Embedding an assembly project into Flowcode

Post by Benj »

Hi Zane,

This topic might be useful to you: http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/mmforum ... f=5&t=3230

Zane
Flowcode v5 User

Re: Embedding an assembly project into Flowcode

Post by Zane »

Hi Ben,

Thanks for this link i will give it a try.