C for AVR Programming

For C and ASSEMBLY users to post questions and code snippets for programming in C and ASSEMBLY. And for any other C or ASM course related questions.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

jlschuck
Flowcode v5 User

C for AVR Programming

Post by jlschuck »

I recently purchased the C for AVR programming. I have installed the software per the instructions. However, when I click on certain active links I cannot connect to the internet. My internet is fine. I have searched the forums and FAQs but have found no information on this problem. I did notice that the C for AVR Programming tutorial is an old version. Have the links for this tutorial been removed? Anyone else using this tutorial please help this novice. Thanks in advance.

DavidA
Matrix Staff

Re: C for AVR Programming

Post by DavidA »

Hello,

Do you have an example of which link is not working for you?

jlschuck
Flowcode v5 User

Post by jlschuck »

Hello DavidA,

Thanks for responding. The links that are producing errors are in Lab 1, programs 1.1, 1.3, and 1.4. I have uploaded a word file that contains screen shots of the failure for program 1.1.

Regards,

Chuck Sampson

jlschuck
Flowcode v5 User

Post by jlschuck »

Hello DavidA,

I am still having difficulty managing the links on this tutorial. Can you help?

ChrisBTW

Post by ChrisBTW »

I have the same issue. I have a 64bit machine with win7. The software will not run correctly on this machine but will run on a 32bit winXP. (Won't go anywhere near Win8!)

I am having many issues with the tutorials as many of them will not work with the hardware provided. Trying to figure out why they won't work is hard as I am trying to learn C, hence purchasing the course.

Not really getting anywhere with it to be honest, there don't seem to be any updates or corrections on line.