IR sensor error

A forums to allow bugs and problems with Flowcode v6 to be reported and resolved.

Moderator: Benj

mikn

IR sensor error

Post by mikn »

i use arduino pro mini 5v and ir sensor connected to B3 (pin 11)
irtest.fcfx
(5.89 KiB) Downloaded 299 times
here's what i get when try to compile and load to arduino
D:\Arduino\test>"C:\PROGRA~1\FLOWCO~2\COMPIL~1\avr\BATCHF~1\..\bin\avr-gcc.exe" -mmcu=atmega328 -Os -funsigned-char -o "D:\Arduino\test\irtest.elf" "D:\Arduino\test\irtest.c" -lm
In file included from C:\Program Files\Flowcode 6\CAL\includes.c:229,
from D:\Arduino\test\irtest.c:127:
C:\Program Files\Flowcode 6\CAL\/AVR\AVR_CAL_PWM.c:105:5: warning: #warning "PWM Channel Uses Resource Timer 0"
D:\Arduino\test\irtest.c:237: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before '{' token
D:\Arduino\test\irtest.c:253: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before '{' token

Error returned from [avr-gcc.exe]
Completed compilation, return = 1

C:\Program Files\Flowcode 6\compilers\avr\batchfiles\avra.bat reported error code 1

FINISHED
FC 6.1.3.2 (18.02.2016)

jgu1

Re: IR sensor error

Post by jgu1 »

Hi Mikn!

As far I see in your program you only switch a led on and off (output), and dont use the RS5 component. No component macro in your program. Do you want to receive or transmit RC5 IR remote? If I try to compile your program I get the same message as you. If I delete your RC5 component from dashboard the program compile perfect. I think the reason for the error is you not use the RS5 component on the dashboard in the program.

I can see in the helpmenu for the RC5 component there is some examble´s have you tryed these. :D

Br

Jorgen.

mikn

Re: IR sensor error

Post by mikn »

that was just a test with led, no actions with ir receiver. and yes i have added some functions and it compiles ok. just thought that if i have components on dashboard and don't use them it must compile anyway...
FC 6.1.3.2 (18.02.2016)