Bugs in ARM basic functions.

A forums to allow bugs and problems with Flowcode v6 to be reported and resolved.

Moderator: Benj

ARM

Bugs in ARM basic functions.

Post by ARM »

Hello,

I want to report the following bugs:

----- 1. Error in compiler -----

Device: ARM.AT91SAM7S.AT91SAM7S512_64
Generated by: Flowcode v6.1.2.0
Flowcode HMI-Control 2.c: In function 'FCD_047b1_RS232__SendString':
Flowcode HMI-Control 2.c:213: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of 'FCI_GETLENGTH' differ in signedness
Compilation successful!
Completed compilation, return = 0

all other files are compiled correctly.

----- 2. Error in external interrupt -----
see also Project HMI-Control in attachment.
Flowcode HMI-Control 2.fcfx
(18.92 KiB) Downloaded 182 times
Interrupt pin INT1 and INT0 deosn´t work (INT0 is peripheral B. When it doesn´t work it is OK, because it is very tricky to switch cyclic from peripheral A to peripheral B in running program)

serial Com to edip touch display is OK. But when i did enable INT1-pin the interrupt doesn´t work.

What I see:
When Flowcode Program in µP is starting without enable interrupt, PA16 is flashing once for a short time.
When Flowcode Program in µP is starting with external Interrupt 1 enabled, PA16 is flashing once and after a few second once again and then the Program is first starting.

----- 3. Error in output makro -----
When I set output port (complete port) to 0 it is ok.
When I set output ort (complete port) to 1 only bit0 of the port is set to 1. The other port are still 0.

kind regards

ARM

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: Bugs in ARM basic functions.

Post by Benj »

Hello,

Thanks for letting us know about the problems you are facing.

1) This looks to be a warning rather than an error. You should be able to ignore it and the program should still function correctly.

2) I have answered this for you on the other thread you created.

3) When you output to a complete port then it writes the binary value to the port register. Writing the value of 1 I would expect only bit 0 to switch on as 1 in binary is 0b00000001. Try writing 255 to the port to get all 8-bits set.