16F636 FCDX

A forums to allow bugs and problems with Flowcode v6 to be reported and resolved.

Moderator: Benj

jj34

16F636 FCDX

Post by jj34 »

I need tu use Timer1 with a PIC 16F636, but its FCD does not contain the TMR1 parameters.
Can you provide one that's complete ?
Thanks

medelec35
Matrix Staff

Re: 16F636 FCDX

Post by medelec35 »

Hi jj34,
As I don't work for Matrix, here is an unofficial temporary solution.
I have modified:
16F636.fcdx
That's in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Flowcode 6\FCD\PIC (If 64 bit windows)
or
C:\Program Files\Flowcode 6\FCD\PIC(If 32 bit windows.)
If you make a copy of the original files and replace with the attached file, hopefully it will work for you.

Martin
Attachments
16F636.fcdx
(10.23 KiB) Downloaded 172 times
Martin

jj34

Re: 16F636 FCDX

Post by jj34 »

Thanks Martin
Does work much better now ....
Sorry for the reply delay, I am working on a dual project : an automated dual format video screen with an embedded "expert system" (!!!) using two roller blinds motors, one for the screen itself and one for the upper masking and three format positions : closed, 16/9 and 2.35, all controlled with a single RF remote for "dummies" (well the misses but don't tell her...).
The positioning of both being sensed by four reflective opto sensors (HOA2498) and controlled by a 16F685.
Two remote working modes : automatic where the screen and mask simultaneously re-position themselves according to any of the three remote position commands from whatever their previous position (including any undefined in-between), and one where the screen and mask can be operated individually for adjusting and/or recovery.
Also the system will survive any power outage and after power back will either carry-on or close automatically depending and pre-outage conditions.
I have custom designed and built the so-called "expert" receiver and the program is finished and tested OK, I am now reprogramming a slightly modified nice looking commercial roller blind remote control (that fortunately is built around the subject 16F636), it's almost completed too, only remain the final system testing procedures.
Now I have to finish the hardware as I am also building the screen itself too .... and that takes ages as the misses doesn't want just any hairy contraption in her house :mrgreen: