Grouping and Shrinking variables, macros and flowcharts

Please add any feature requests for Flowcode version 6 here

Moderator: Benj

Forum rules
Only feature requests will be considered here. General questions should not be posted in this forum.
beanie

Grouping and Shrinking variables, macros and flowcharts

Post by beanie »

Following on from the training course I've had a few more ideas to clean up the user interface when working on larger designs.

Often my programs have lots of macros and variables which makes the project explorer list hard to navigate, could this be changed to work more like windows explorer where macros / variables can be dragged and dropped under different user designated headings (ie inputs routines, output routines, calculations). I feel this will make navigating designs much easier, and would help me out no end.

Also as I suggested at the course the addition of a new chart component of a box broken in the middle which is used to hide sections of a flowchart behind one component that when clicked expands to full size, this can be used to tidy up the macros (ie for menus instead of having all the cursor moves and write commands this could be reduced to a single block called displayMenu1).

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: Grouping and Shrinking variables, macros and flowcharts

Post by Benj »

Hello Beanie,

Many thanks for your suggestion, we will take it under consideration.