Macro bug?

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 6.

Moderator: Benj

Chris_MIRA

Macro bug?

Post by Chris_MIRA »

Hi,
Ive just up graded to the new version of FC6 and am having a problem with the attached file. It simulates okay but when compiled and flashed to the hardware (pic 1937 running on EB006 V9 with eblocks display CAN etc) the micro freezes immediately.
Ive looked for the problem, and the programme runs fine providing I disable a standard "check switch state" component-macro in the "Manual Set" macro! (This component macro is shown / commented in the attached file). Ive tried re-naming, deleting and re entering but to no avail. The programme compiles and runs okay on the previous version on FC6 being run under another licence on a colleagues machine.
How do I either fix the problem OR go back to the previous FC 6 version?

Regards,
Chris
Attachments
Vlvtst.fcfx
(23.9 KiB) Downloaded 161 times

LeighM
Matrix Staff

Re: Macro bug?

Post by LeighM »

Looks like it could be getting stuck in the debounce, could you try setting debounce for this switch to 0?

ps. I realise this does not explain the change from previous release, but it might give more insight into what could be wrong, as I cannot yet see a reason for the problem.

Chris_MIRA

Post by Chris_MIRA »

Hi,
Ill try the de-bounce on that programme, but the problem seems to affect most of the programmes I try to compile, including previously stable "legacy" programmes. The problem does not seem to be specific to the type of component macro. For instance, attached is another programme where the problem seems to be related to a calculation box in the main routine (shown as disabled in the programme).

regards,
Chris
Attachments
PEDAL_SIGnDS.fcfx
(30.4 KiB) Downloaded 151 times

LeighM
Matrix Staff

Post by LeighM »

Hi Chris,
I've just tried your (Vlvtst) program on hardware here, compiled on my 6.1.2.0 version, and all is well.
So I am wondering if some corruption has occurred on your installation during the upgrade?
Maybe you could copy your generated hex to your colleagues machine and program the EB006 from that?
Just to separate the compilation from the programming.
It's certainly not a logical bug is it.
Leigh

Chris_MIRA

Post by Chris_MIRA »

Hi Leigh,
Ive re-installed FC6 and the problem has gone away, all is now fine :-)
Thanks for your help!

regards,
Chris

LeighM
Matrix Staff

Post by LeighM »

That is good to hear!
Thanks
Leigh