HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 6.

Moderator: Benj

hawk44

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

Post by hawk44 »

Why all the HELP's ?

Today is the first day since 5/31/14 I have been able to log in the forums. I am unable to use FlowCode since the same date.

20 some emails sent to matrix and NONE of them answered. This is my only hope.

I paid dearly for Flowcode 6 for PIC PRO. i have never been able to get it to give me PRO. I have two keys, one for PIC and the other for PRO Upgrade.

When I check my keys I get: * Key not found in the database, please check your key and the format has dashes (XXXXXX-XXXXXX)."

Neither key is found in database, and I am unable to attach either one.
From the (after logged in) web page the items don't do anything. These are the ones: I can't "Report Flowcode 6 Bug", "Feedback Forms", "Account Help", "Attach old licences", or "View old licences". But the money sure came out of my PayPay account.

Can anyone suggest someplace emails will be answered?

David

medelec35
Matrix Staff

Re: HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

Post by medelec35 »

Hi David,
Sorry to hear about the issues you're facing.
If it was me in your situation (not able to get on the forums or receive any emails) I would have gone to:
http://www.matrixtsl.com/
Click support, then contact us.
Then would ring them.

DavidA (unless on holiday) should be on the forums tomorrow, and I'm sure would be able to assist you.
To register Flowcode (I hope I'm remembering correctly) , after your account on the main website is active you will need to log in and click on Redeem Flowcode purchase codes that hopefully you have received by email?
Once that is done you can click on Download flowcode 6
If not could there be an issue with with the email address you entered?
Have you received any emails in the form of confirmation?

Once Flowcode is downloaded and installed, you goto Flowocde Help menu, Activate..
Hopefully it would be that straight forward.
If not then you will need to wait until tomorrow.
I'm confident you will be sorted.

Martin
Martin

DavidA
Matrix Staff

Post by DavidA »

Hello,

I sent you an email yesterday answering all your mails.

I assume you arent receiving them for some reason, so i will re-send it from my personal gmail account.

hawk44

Post by hawk44 »

I want to thank the Matrix team for solving ALL my problems.

I really can't thank you enough.

David

hawk44

Post by hawk44 »

Well, I can log in now only to the "Matrix user forums" but I cannot log in to Matrix help from the V6 software clicking help.

Actually never have been able to. I did the register thing and all that and with your help I was finally able to get on the forums.
I have been studying flowcode like a mad man and feel I am at the point where I would start contribuiting (sp) (sorry about that)
but log in is still a problem.

When someone gets some time could you please give me some direction on this problem.

Much Thanks,

David

kersing
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by kersing »

Do you mean the help is not shown? Or are you unable to log in to the wiki to modify pages? If the later, that is intentional, only Matrix employees and a few (very few) contributers have logins for the wiki.

If you want to contribute, the tips & tricks part of this forum is where you can share your knowledge.
“Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.”

― C.S. Lewis

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »

Hello,

The Wiki does still need work so if users are willing to try and add content then this is much appreciated.

At the moment we don't have a system for administration of new inserts from users but potentially the MediaWiki interface we use could support this so i will investigate.

In the mean time if you have any content you wish to add or change I propose that you lay it out in a word doc format and send to us and we will pour the content into the wiki. This then avoids syntax problems such as users wishing to contribute first having to learn how to use MediaWiki.

hawk44

Post by hawk44 »

Oh...........

I get it now. DUH...... :oops:

No, I didn't want to change anything. Just for some reason where it said "login" I thought I might get "extra help". I see your point now.

You can't deny I might need "extra help" :D

Sorry for the confusion on my part. When I tried to login for the training, which I can't do, I confused it with this login and just put the whole
login problem all together as some kind of login problem.

Thank you, I learned something, again.

David