Flowcode possible save flochart as image bug

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 6.

Moderator: Benj

james_r_lucas

Flowcode possible save flochart as image bug

Post by james_r_lucas »

Hello,

I seemt o have uncovered a bug in the save flowchart as image function, it works fine if I looking at the top left most part of the flowchart, however if I'm looking at any other part, the text in the image exports as white - so it can't be seen, however this does not always happen. This is at 100% view, no text shows at all at other zoom levels (I tried 50% & 75%).

Is this just me, or is anyone else having the issue?

SteveM

Re: Flowcode possible save flochart as image bug

Post by SteveM »

Hi James,

I can't reproduce exactly the problem you describe - however, I have managed to demonstrate a slightly different problem with a couple of image exports...
Slanty.png
(9.49 KiB) Downloaded 1651 times
The export in this case was as a .BMP file (posted image is just a quick screengrab) - looks like the image header might have the wrong size meta-data - could be related to your report, but I'm not certain about that yet. Could you let us know which image format you were saving (e.g. JPEG, PNG, BMP...), and roughly how large the images were (i.e. dimensions in pixels - right-click an image file and choose Properties -> Details to see this). This information might help us to track down the bug if it affects only some formats, or particularly large or small images.

Best Regards,
Steve.

james_r_lucas

Post by james_r_lucas »

Despite my earlier comments, it doesn't matter what image size or where the image is positioned, now I'm looking into it properly it does it every other image...

like this
RS485 Send Function.JPG
(25.21 KiB) Downloaded 341 times

james_r_lucas

Post by james_r_lucas »

I've also noticed it's fine on a project using an 18F45K20 micro, but does it when using a 16F1829, not sure if that's just a coincidence or not though...