in Macro

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 2 and 3.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

saschech@gmx.de

in Macro

Post by saschech@gmx.de »

Hallo together

My problem:
"in macro" read in flowcode simulation 00
on my bord:
"in macro" read in flowcode simulation ff

so i have a big problem to simulate,because alltime i must changing the value of my read.
Is there a way to changing the read value only in flowcode simulation?

Regards wolfgang

Sean
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: in Macro

Post by Sean »

Hello Wolfgang,

You can set the values read by simulated inputs by adding switch components to your flowchart and configuring the connection settings for the correct ports and pins. In the switch properties, set the 'Switch Type' to 'Toggle'. This will allow any input pattern to be set permanently.

The switch setting can be read directly by the "in_macro" (you do not need to use switch component functions to read the values).

saschech@gmx.de

Post by saschech@gmx.de »

Hallo Sean

The tip work but if i send data to the port,in simulate mode the led`s connect to the port have a other reaction.

regards wolfgang

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »

Hello Wolfgang

If you are outputting values on the ports then the LEDs will not behaive the same as the switches in simulation and on hardware. This is because the LED resistors are much smaller then the switch resistors allowing the LEDs to reflect the I/O pin status rather then the switch status. You can use the masking option if you need to leave pins as inputs when performing output writes etc.