INT0 Interrupt Isnt working with

Moderator: Benj

fairy

INT0 Interrupt Isnt working with

Post by fairy »

Hi benj,
I wonder why int0 fails to function. It works fine in the FC simulation but fails to work in real. I have attached a test program. Can you please help me enabling this timer without any hassle?

Best Regards,
Fairy.
Attachments
PIR.fcf
(11 KiB) Downloaded 1668 times

medelec35
Matrix Staff

Re: INT0 Interrupt Isnt working with

Post by medelec35 »

Hi fairy,
Since you have posted in Freelance Embedded Engineers section, are you saying you will pay for a freelance embedded engineers help?
If not I will need to move your post to a more appropriate section.

Martin
Martin

fairy

Post by fairy »

Oh that was by mistake. Please move it to an appropriate section. martin my problem is solved now. I added a 10k pull down. so no pay for this question. however i can float another problem for the freelance engineers.

Martin i have connected an LCD on a bread board. all things work fine including the code. when i connect another sensor with 12V or 5V rail the LCD goes blank and shows 16 little boxes. Im using jhd16x2 lcd module. Removing the sensor restores the display.
Similar thing happens when i add a capacitor to the rail too.. I am confused on whats going wrong and where.

dazz

Post by dazz »

Hi Fairy
A couple of things to check, first check your sensor isnt pin sharing with the lcd, second a row of boxes is normally a bad or loose connection to the board, so ensure the lcd is properly connected, lastly do you have a different power supply to try.

Just a few ideas as without a flowchart or a schematic of the circuit tis difficult to check

Regards
Dazz
To sign up to the V5 forum follow this link http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/forum_upgrades.php