Group Buy - Flowcode Pro

Moderator: Benj

andy001

Group Buy - Flowcode Pro

Post by andy001 »

Hi All,

I'm wondering if anyone here is interested in getting together to purchase Flowcode v5 professional licences at the group rate? It's £199 if purchased individually, but when purchasing 5 licences, it's £125. I haven't worked out the logistics yet, but I thought it would be useful to first gauge interest here.

Mr.Tido

Re: Group Buy - Flowcode Pro

Post by Mr.Tido »

Hi Andy,
thats a good idea, didnt saw that offer about group buying.
I just wait for the V6 of FC to buy it, but if we can make it a little bit cheaper, why not?
Where are from? I'm from Germany. Lets see if there are some more imsterested people.
we thought all thoughts,
we said all words,
we just forgot to act.

dazz

Post by dazz »

Hi andy
If i was you i'd contact Matrix and ask before you go ahead with something like this as it could be outside the licensing conditions for Flowcode

Regards
Dazz
To sign up to the V5 forum follow this link http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/forum_upgrades.php

Kenrix2
Flowcode v5 User

Post by Kenrix2 »

I purchased a copy of Flowcode Pro from one of their distributors. For some reason it was considerably less than purchasing it directly from Matrix Multimedia. You can find the distributor list on the main website.

andy001

Post by andy001 »

Dazz - After contacting Matrix, it doesn't seem impossible to do, but definitely not ideal. All copies would have to be registered though one email, and the payment would still have to be all as one. That would make collecting and distributing a headache unless you actually knew the people you were grouping up with.

Kenrix - That's great to know, thanks for the heads up! Sounds like that may be the best option.