Replace macro

Moderator: Benj

Mantas

Replace macro

Post by Mantas »

Hello MM,

I don't know if it was suggested before, but I am often missing one function in Flowcode. An additional function to import/export macro it would be very handy to have a replace macro. Lets say I have one Flowcode project, and I am debugging some macros in it, testing and etc. In the other Flowcode project I have a complete program, that uses some of the macros in it which I am debugging in the previous. So once I perfected those I want to update the final project, and once I try to import it it says "macro name already exists and choose a unique name"...then I have to rename it, then find all instances where it is being called and replace it, after that delete the old one and rename the new one once again. I don't know if it makes any sense for you, and maybe there is already another method of doing that?

Best regards,
Mantas
Science is my true religion.

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: Replace macro

Post by Benj »

Hi Mantas,

Great idea there and should be simple to implement. Unfortunately I don't think it will make it into v5 now though.

Mantas

Re: Replace macro

Post by Mantas »

Hi Ben,

No problems, at the moment I am trying to think of as many things, that could get in to v6 :)

Best regards,
Mantas
Science is my true religion.