file generation

Moderator: Benj

Druido

file generation

Post by Druido »

Hello

Using Fc to build firmware, I often generate C code from FC to be delivered to customers, but I do not like that in head-to-file appear references to FC and in the code refer to the libraries, under FC and this because customers could then decide to take the programs alone .... :evil:
It would be nice, insert the configuration at the beginning of the generated files, and the path of the libraries in the program configuration. :D
At least for versions "professional". :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Eg:
//************************************************************************************
//**
//** File name: C:\Programmi\Flowcode\v5\example\Components\LCD\1. Printing a message.c
//** Title:
//** Description:
//**
//** Generated by: Flowcode v5.4.0.0
//** Date: Saturday, January 12, 2013 11:55:06
//** Licence: Professional
//** Registered to: XXXXXXXXXXX
//** Licence key: XXXXXXXX
//**
//**
//** http://www.matrixmultimedia.com
//**
//************************************************************************************

//Internal functions
#include "C:\Programmi\Flowcode\v5\FCD\internals.c"

To:
//**
//** File name: 1. Printing a message.c
//** Title:
//** Description: my description
//** Version: my version and reference
//** Generated by: My Company
//** Date: Saturday, January 12, 2013 11:55:06
//**
//** http://www.mycompany.com
//**

//Internal functions
#include "C:\XXXXX\xxxx\myint\internals.c"

Do you think it possible?

Thanks to all, Marco

JonnyW

Re: file generation

Post by JonnyW »

Hello.

I am hoping in future versions of Flowcode this area is much more flexible. It is likely this level of customisation will not be available directly through Flowcodes UI, but by editing data files packaged with Flowcode it should be possible to generate the code as you require.

It is unlikely that the generated header will be removed - this is pretty standard for code generation rules.

In current versions, however, you could always build the C file then edit it manually before sending to a customer, if that is what you require.

Cheers,

Jonny

Druido

Re: file generation

Post by Druido »

Hi
So far I have done so, but doing it manually is at risk errors and / or omissions.

Many thanks, Marco