Problem C Code in FC5

Moderator: Benj

Halcon0653

Problem C Code in FC5

Post by Halcon0653 »

Hello,
I have a problem trying to run C code in my FC5. It seems as the FC5 doesn't pay attention to it. For instance, the next easy program:
test.fcf
(6 KiB) Downloaded 208 times
The 'Test' variable, begins with a '0', changes to '2', remains with '2' because the C code doesn't work, and in the end of the program, the value is '3'.
I have been trying to imagine what can be hapenning :oops: , because I suppose that it is something silly... but I surrender. Can you please give a Hint please?. Of course, when I complile the program, doesn't appear errors.
Thank You in advance.
Attachments
Test.png
(14.3 KiB) Downloaded 1417 times

kersing
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Problem C Code in FC5

Post by kersing »

C code is not simulated in flowcode 5, so if you are looking at simulation only (which your screenshot suggests because there is no output) you are right.
You should upgrade to flowcode 8 which includes simulation of C code (and is supported, which flowcode 5 is no longer)
“Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.”

― C.S. Lewis

Halcon0653

Re: Problem C Code in FC5

Post by Halcon0653 »

Hello,
Thanks for your Reply. Actually, the screenshoot is not the real program I'm developing. But when I realized that C code parts doesn't work I did the most simple program I could Imagine (The one in the screenShoot). If I knew what is wrong in this program, I can apply and continue with the 'good one'.
I'm a small developer, and FC5 works fine for the programs I usually do today. Sure in the future I'll upgrade to FC10, but today...

I imagine that the problem is a very silly ignorance from my part. ¿May Someone give a hint please?. Do I need do something to activate the C code or something like that?.