Flowcodes Popup Windows

Moderator: Benj

Gypo

Flowcodes Popup Windows

Post by Gypo »

Hi

I Have had some problems with the pop-up windows of Flowcode

1. I have on occasion had Flowcode’s popup windows remain after shutting the program down.
I’m not sure what all the actions are that cause it as it has happened at different times but it has happened when I have done this
• Opened a second copy of FC gone into the chip configuration window and then closed the first copy and then the second copy (doesn’t happen all
the time)
• After using the chip configuration window and closing the application down from the task bar (does it all the time this way) it leaves the PPP task
on the taskbar too.

2. When I select chip/configure the window that opens always opens up vertically in the middle of the screen but over to the right with half of it off the
screen (see attached jpg)

3. When the Switch To Expert Config Screen button is pressed the Expert configuration window also opens up in the same place half off the screen.

4. When having 2 instances of the Flowcode program open the popup windows (chip / program config windows) are all shown on top of all programs and
so it’s not obvious which belongs to which instance of Flowcode. I use this sometimes to check settings and or copy from one to the other. It would
be less confusing if they could only be seen when their instance of Flowcode is visible/on top.
Config.jpg
Config window left open after program shut down
(150.42 KiB) Downloaded 991 times
Chip Window.JPG
Chip config position
(196.39 KiB) Downloaded 991 times

Regards
The only real simulation isn't ...
Gypo