24 hour alarm clock

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 4.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 4 or higher. To sign up for this forum topic please use the "Online Resources" link in the Flowcode Help Menu.

Moderator: Benj

madsmusen

24 hour alarm clock

Post by madsmusen »

Hi experts
I have an assignment in school that I have to make a 24 hour alarm clock but I am very new to Flowcode.
I am using led7seg to display the numbers. It’s very important that I can set the alarm to ring at any time I like.

I hope someone is able to answer my questions, and maybe give me a solution.

best regards madsmusen

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: 24 hour alarm clock

Post by Benj »

Hello,

We will not do the work for you as this is an assignment, though we are happy to answer your questions.

What are your questions?

madsmusen

24 hour alarm clock

Post by madsmusen »

Hi experts
I have an assignment in school that I have to make a 24 hour alarm clock but I am very new to Flowcode.
I am using led7seg to display the numbers. It’s very important that I can set the alarm to ring at any time I like.

I hope someone is able to answer my questions, and maybe give me a solution.

best regards madsmusen

dazz

Re: 24 hour alarm clock

Post by dazz »

Hi
Please can you refrain from posting the same topic in different forums , I have merged the two topics
As Benj has said as its an assignment we will not complete it for you but will help, for now search the forums for clocks and counters or alarms, start a flowchart and if you get stuck post you flowchart and someone will help
Regards
Dazz
To sign up to the V5 forum follow this link http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/forum_upgrades.php