Capacitiv switch

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 4.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 4 or higher. To sign up for this forum topic please use the "Online Resources" link in the Flowcode Help Menu.

Moderator: Benj

jgu1

Capacitiv switch

Post by jgu1 »

Hi all! :idea:

Funny project:

http://pcbheaven.com/circuitpages/PIC_F ... ch_Button/

Is there anyone here who knows about it is possible to do the same project in FC and give an example. I have tried but without success. Of course I could just copy the whole idea and get the hex file, but if I/we had it in FC it could be easy to make changes if you want more features.

Thank you in advance.

Jorgen

Dmitry Maximenko
Flowcode V4 User

Capacitiv switch

Post by Dmitry Maximenko »

Hi,
I have same queation. I will be very grateful if anyone can help.
for ex. 16F1827 has an capacitive sensing module with up to 12 input channels. How to configure it in Flowcode?
If someone has used capacitive sensing module please upload some example file.
Thank you!
Best Regards

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: Capacitiv switch

Post by Benj »

Hello,

This is something I have been meaning to look into for a while. At the moment there are no Flowcode examples I can think of but I am planning to have a go at cap touch fairly soon once v5 is out of the way. Maybe this will be in the form of an article or an actual Flowcode component.

Dmitry Maximenko
Flowcode V4 User

Capacitiv switch [ Not Solved ]

Hi Benj!
Capacitive sensing module is available in many today's MCUs from Microchip and it is quite interesting module. So I see it as a littet miss the flowcode does not have the module built into the latest version (v4.5). It would be good if we can find a good solution for this in Flowcode 4.5. Many will appreciate it. I just bought this version and it's boring to wait until V5:-(. I like Flowcode otherwise :-).
Please someone help!
Thank you!

jgu1

Post by jgu1 »

Hi all!

I've just returned from vacation. I'm glad there are others who also might be interested.
Thank you for your interest and look forward to if someone could make a program in FC as I do not even have an idea for how to do.

Thank you.

jgu1

Dmitry Maximenko
Flowcode V4 User

Does anyone have an idea?
Thanks
Best Regards