digital potentiometer and other ideas

Forum for suggestions regarding the next update / release of Flowcode

Moderators: Benj, Mods

boa279

digital potentiometer and other ideas

Post by boa279 »

I think it would be great to include a few digital pots that displayed their resistance values! I also wish there were actuators, stepper motors and a simple hobby servo to view motion...

Edit: I dont know if its just me but I also hate when you attached led's and select just one...the window the led appears in will no longer allow you to view properties or change anything because its so small the little icon in the header dissapears. Always have to make it 2 or more led's so I can go in and see whats attached where. :roll:

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: digital potentiometer and other ideas

Post by Benj »

Hello

Do you mean digital pot E-Blocks? It should be really easy to use flowcode to diaplay the output of a pot onto an LCD or set of 7-segs etc. We also have example programs available online that demonstrate dc motors, servos and steppers.

We sell a actuator panel if this interests you that contains a dc motor, a IR shaft encoder, a servo motor and a stepper. The product code for this is HPACT

chevy6600
Flowcode V4 User

Re: digital potentiometer and other ideas

Post by chevy6600 »

Benj wrote: We sell a actuator panel if this interests you that contains a dc motor, a IR shaft encoder, a servo motor and a stepper. The product code for this is HPACT
Hi benj, that actuator panel looks interesting, i did a search for HPACT at the main page but it did not come up with any thing, can you give another code for me to find thispanel.... I have the v3 board already by the way.
Thanks..