ZigBee

For E-blocks user to discuss using E-blocks and programming for them.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

electron67

ZigBee

Post by electron67 »

Hello,

I have 2 ZigBee XB24CZ7PIT-004 model is possible to run one as coordinator and the other as end devicer or router :?: , I have been testing, work correctly in the test program, but when I want to communicate at 2 ZigBee, failed to transmit data; I am testing with PIC16F887 (Flowcode5); I have also tested Flowcode6 using the example of a transmitted analog signal (end device) and received by the coordinator on a LCD, but also the transmission of data not work, maybe require using a ZigBee PRO as coordinator :?:
The ZigBee connections made are the same as they are shown in data sheet for EB051 Coordinator and End device or Router.
I'm not using the MAX3002, I have to feed the PIC and ZigBee to 3.3v

Can someone help me realize communication between two ZigBee
Thank you
Enrique

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: ZigBee

Post by Benj »

Hello Enrique,

Please can you post your programs so we can have a look and suggest ways to try and fix the problem.

With Zigbee a common problem is to forget to use the ConnectTo macro to tell the component which modules you want to send your data to.

electron67

Re: ZigBee

Post by electron67 »

Hello Benj, :)
I think the problem is in the ZigBee factory settings, you need to buy the USB card to connect to the X-CTU software and configure ZigBee as coordinator, router or end node; I buy ZigBee Mouser Electronics, then I think it is not the same configuration as the E-Block; I must warn you that happened.

Thank you very much for the answer
Enrique