EB064 for dspic24

For E-blocks user to discuss using E-blocks and programming for them.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

jacobsg

EB064 for dspic24

Post by jacobsg »

Hi
I just received my programmer board and tested it, all works fine. However my flowcode 4 for pic24 was setup to use the pickit3. I tried to change this but no joy. I get the following message:
Error returned from [pic30-gcc.exe]

Return code = 1

Flowcode was unable to compile the flowchart's C code due to the following errors:

If your flowchart contains C code, please review this carefully. If your flowchart contains no C-code or you have thoroughly reviewed the code, contact Technical Support.

FINISHED

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: EB064 for dspic24

Post by Benj »

Hello,

If you go to The Chip -> Compiler Option menu then you could try hitting the restore defaults button.

If this fails then the settings should look similar to this, depending on your file path to Flowcode.

Compiler Location -> C:\Program Files\Matrix Multimedia\Flowcode PIC24&dsPIC V4\Tools\MX_bats\pic16_C30_comp.bat
Compiler Parameters -> "%f" "%D" %T

Linker Location -> C:\Program Files\Matrix Multimedia\Flowcode PIC24&dsPIC V4\Tools\MX_bats\pic16_C30_link.bat
Linker Parameters -> "%f" %T %y

mLoader Settings
Programmer Location -> C:\Program Files\Matrix Multimedia\Flowcode PIC24&dsPIC V4\tools\mLoader\mLoaderv3.exe
Programmer Parameters -> -config -chip %p "%f.hex"

Use External Programmer - Ticked
Location -> C:\Program Files\Matrix Multimedia\Flowcode PIC24&dsPIC V4\Tools\PPP\PPPv3.exe
Parameters -> -chip %a -config

Hope this helps.

jacobsg

Re: EB064 for dspic24

Post by jacobsg »

Thanks
it now work