Formula flowcode and Bluetooth EB024 Next Step

For Formula Flowcode Micromouse users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to the Formula Flowcode Micromouse.

Moderator: Benj

Romain

Formula flowcode and Bluetooth EB024 Next Step

Post by Romain »

Hello,

I can connect the bluetooth eb024 board to the pic eb006 programmer (port C of the pic16F877a). With my PC and hyperterminal i can make a communication with ther eb024. It's work fine.

I have try to connect the EB024 board to the D port connector (pic18F4455) of the formula flowcode in order to remote control the robot but the bluetooth communication doesn't work.

Can you help me ?

Thanks

Romain (France)

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: Formula flowcode and Bluetooth EB024 Next Step

Post by Benj »

Hello Romain

The Bluetooth E-Block uses the hardware UART by default which on the 18F4455 is connected to PortC pins 6 and 7. You can implement the bluetooth to be driven from PortD by going into the Bluetooth firmware driver and changing the hardware UART to a bitbanged software UART and also changing the other interface I/O pins to match. I know there is an example on Youtube of this working so if you contact the video author he may be able to help out with the code conversion.

syb

Re: Formula flowcode and Bluetooth EB024 Next Step

Post by syb »

Hi roman

did your program eventualy work?
because i need to make the program for my school exam and i don't know how to begin with it.
so would you like to send my your program so i can see how i need to begin on it?
that would be a great help for my.
my e-mail is boemer8@msn.com

thanks in advance